Bosschaart is a specialist in the field of sustainability. Among other things, it deals with the role that the insurance industry plays (or should play) for sustainability and the risks and opportunities that an energy transition, for example, brings with it.
Bosschaart also participates in working groups of the EU Green Deal. On January 13th, he will share the latest findings with the event participants.
The following points are addressed:
- The EU Green Deal in a nutshell
- Business travel from the perspective of the EU Green Deal
- What will halving CO2 emissions by 2030 mean for the way we move around?
- Impact on the mobility sector
- Smart mobility – smarter planning
- Single European Sky – shorten flight times
- The polluter pays – travel costs rise
- Alternative fuels are the order of the day
- The air quality around airports needs to be improved
- Companies are under increasing pressure to reduce their carbon footprint, which also affects business travel
- Measuring means knowing – passenger kilometers (PKT) versus CO2 emissions
Date: January 13, 2021 Time: 4-5 p.m.
This virtual meeting is free for BTMClub members, IMA members or by personal invitation. Non-members pay 15 euros (excluding VAT).
Sign in via this link